Information about the missions and objectives of C La Vie Egypt
1. Sightseeing tours are operated and led by local guides. Also, we use local drivers and local staff makes all tour arrangements.
2. We encourage clients to buy handmade artifacts from the local producers like perfume, papyrus, carpets and pharaonic gold or silver souvenirs.
3. Tours include a visit to the local markets like Khan El Khalili Bazaar in Cairo and the Souks in Luxor and Aswan.
4. We are interested in training our local staff by giving them language courses in addition to tourism courses.
5. We use locally owned hotels and restaurants.
1. All places visited are to be left as we found them. No piece of paper is to be left behind.
2. All of our modern air-conditioned cars are provided with baskets for rubbish
3. Local guides and tour operators are not allowed to smoke during work.
4. We emphasize reducing in noise pollution by ordering tour drivers to refrain for using their car horns and we encourage our staff to go out of their way to pick up trash at tourist sights.
5. We are always open to suggestion from clients about how to improve our services in terms of environmental impact.
1. C La Vie Egypt hires from local communities, training students in tourism principles and customer relations during summer holidays with the goal of hiring new employees from these trainees.
2- C La Vie Egypt specializes in providing tours for handicapped travelers and do our best to make everything accessible for them.
3- For visits all our groups include only 10 participants maximum during the visits in private air-conditioned vehicle with Private guide English-speaking Egyptologist throughout Egypt
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We have guides in all languages and packages suitable for all nationalities
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our best offers